Monday, October 10, 2011

Ideas, Future Stmaps, and Your Votes:).

Hello all!  How was your weekend??  Ours went by pretty fast!...But the kiddies have one more day off for Columbus Day-- so not quite over just yet!!  Horray!

I feel like I am definitely getting to know some of you wonderful stampers.I love to get all your sweet emails and even get an occasional suggestion for a future stamp.  I enjoy the conversations so much...You guys are the *best*!!

Because you are all so awesome...with great ideas and talent of your own...I'd like to keep you in the loop.  And get your feedback via some fun little polls on the right sidebar.  Please go ahead and vote-- on one or all of them!!  I'd love to see what your thinkin'...what you like...and what you are hoping for in future releases.  Some things to look forward to in the next couple months are...

saturated canary digi
Sets of Characters
saturated canary digi
Boys
saturated canary digi
Babies/ Tiny Tots:)
saturated canary digi
Digi's with Backgounds and Themed Sheets (more than one digi per image)
saturated canary digi
Fantasy
saturated canary digi
Ragamuffins with Their Pets...a little sub-series.

I have a ton of ideas floating around in my brain:).  But these are a few.  I think it will be fun to put out some more sheets of digis...like my Camping/ Sleepover girl.  One of them is DEFINITELY gonna be tea-party themed.  I just can't wait to start on it! Also, I'd like to put out a small series of Ragamuffins and their pets.  I really love how Stella and her Jellyfish turned out!  Oh, and a short movie-inspired series.  (See sidebar)...

And, don't worry...A bunch of Christmas digis will be released this month:).  Promise:):).  (BTW...is there a Christmas digi you think is missing from the stamp world??  Christmas ones are my least favorite to draw, actually...Because I feel like they are all already done.  But-- if you've got a stellar idea-- leave it in the comments ladies.  Love to hear your thoughts on that!) 

Okay.  I've rambled on a bit here.  And I don't know how other artists operate-- but I like to keep the communication lines open:).  Sometimes this makes my inbox a little jammed...but I read each one and can't wait to hit the reply button:)!  I  have an on-going list of ideas I always keep handy (will carry it with me everywhere people...it has been to the supermarket!!)...just in case something pops into my head during the day.  So, consider yourself a valued part of that list of ideas:).  Because each of you help me to work from home...and be closer to my babies...and enjoy every moment of my 'job.'  (It really doesn't feel job-ish at all:).  I love you guys!! And want this to be a big, happy family of Saturated Canary stampers:).

xoxo

22 comments:

  1. morning krista!!
    ok so i have to admit i totally can't pick a fav because i want them all please!!! :) mo did have a super little idea though hun when he saw the secrets girls and said could you do one thats 2 boys playing on a go kart or walkie talkies or even playing batman.....!! lol he is cute!!
    have a fabulous day hun
    huge hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg!! romfl!! just told mo you might do some star wars and super hero's ones and he is dancing round the room!!! he he he!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Krista would there be any chance of a groom to go with wedding day, and any possibility it could be in ping format as we could group some of these little beauties together.
    Thanks
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am loving all your ideas and can't wait to see them as they unfold.
    I don't want to make your list even longer but I would love to see some "national" images like the little indian girl and boy i.e japanese, spaniards, burberry british, irish etc etc. You get the idea I am sure. Maybe something for when you run out of ideas lol. Stay crafty


    Hugs, Mette

    ReplyDelete
  5. What about christmas images with little kids?? Love the Star Wars idea in the sidebar..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that we get to vote! Smiles. I voted for fashion girls but I would love to see more Boys too. (Maybe cute little superhero boy images that would suit a card for a five year old?) Now that would have me squealing all the way to crafting heaven!! Hahaha! :0) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG I voted on all polls - your work is outstanding - just wish I had a bottomless purse to buy them all. I have all the Sassy stamps but SO want your digis too - oh well my Birthday is coming up so have them all on my wish list he he!! Keep up the fab work Krista! Sheila:)X

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am quite a new follower here but have a pile of Simply Sassy girls and when i seen your digi shop i was so excited ordered right away! I love your ideas, especially the the sets of sleepover and tea party. A couple of younger boys would be great too, like Karen said for around 5 year olds.
    I am off to buy your Christmas digi just now but i know this has already been done but i love the xmas ones where the characters are tangled in lights or tinsel or what about a Christmas party set? Fancy dress, xmas hats, mistletoe. I would also like to see one of your girls all weighed down with her Christmas shopping or wrapping the prezzies up or wrapping herself up!...i know these will prob be done elsewhere but just a few ideas that popped into my head as i was writing!
    Its nice to know your interested in what your fans want. Your work is just fab!..Right of to your store!
    Hugs,
    Lynne x x

    ReplyDelete
  9. what fantastic ideas and thankyou for letting us vote too thats a really fab thing to do i do love your images xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh i would like to see pets, cats :-)))
    But Christmas digis would be perfect too ! :-))
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love all the ideas, love the pets one though !!! Yes cats and kittens please, although puppies would be cute !!! How about ducks or rabbits !!! They're cute too.
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Krista...
    I really LOVE the 'pets' idea and how about some 'fitness fanatics'?!?!?! also how about one that would be suitable to send as a 'get well soon' card....maybe curled up in bed with a box of tissues?!?!?! {hope you get what I mean hahaha!!!}
    Biggest hugs
    Emma
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi krista of course i love everything you draw up but i look forward to maybe some more fairies or butterflies. Love the fantasy thing. Also the one thing i think you out of anyone could do are some cute elves for christmas. Little girls and boys. They are my favorite decorations at christmas. I have a collection of hundreds of elves. Lol. Keep up the beautiful work. You rock!!!
    Gabbi

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh I just love everything you do Krista; even reading your posts makes me smile:0) I would love to see a Cowboy Santa:)

    Big hugs;
    Janette

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Krista! I just have to say that you totally rock! Thank you so much for setting up the polls, I voted in all of them. I'm currently in love with your Pink Punkette image- she's the girl that I'd be totally envious of because she'd be able to pull off a funky look and make it gorgeous while I would just look silly (the teal hair!) :) I'd love to have a few more images like her to play with! Lots of hugs, Katie

    ReplyDelete
  16. It's becoming an urgent item on the agenda to get the digi images 'thing' into my non-technical brain. There are some changes with Apple Macs so shall have to enquire about suitable graphics/apps & 'how to' info. Your involvement with crafters as individuals has really encouraged me personally too so a huge thank you for all you do.
    Looking forward to some animals.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Well i have voted, they are all fab ideas.... so cant wait to see what you have in store for christmas, Im so hoping they are here sooner rather than later, i'm lacking in christmas and need some help!!! I think you should leave your creative mind flow, although some little romantics would be cute!!! oh and maybe a few pets on their own!!! but whatever you create is amazing.... Thats it i'm off to colour another one now!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great idea with the polls. I can't tell you how badly I'd love Alice in wonderland images. the WHOLE cast of characters would be FABULOUS! also do love the idea of PNG for merging purposes and any chance you could get rid of word verification? Pretty please? xxD

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love the idea of some fantasy images, fairies and mermaids! Something with presents or cake would be nice, too, seeing as I mostly do birthday cards!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Krista-your ideas are fab! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Wizard of Oz! Mostly, i'm a halloween chick (possibility of a zombie girl?) ooohhh a pirate girl would be awesome! love the idea of a christmas elf or reindeer or abominable snowman hee hee anyway, love your creations & look forward to what ever you create! you rock! - lorena b.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Krista! Loving all your ideas at the mo! I'm a big fan of fantasy images and things with wings. I also think Lorenas idea of a pirate theme would also be superb! I love all your sassy girls too and love the teenage style both boys and girls. I know you have a semi Twilight themed couple over there but I would love you to do a Twilight series in SC too, being such a massive fan! Hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi everybody, here every one is sharing these knowledge,
    therefore it's fastidious to read this website, and I used to pay a quick visit this web site every day.
    Here is my web site ... learn more here

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin