Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Creative Team Silvie and Beautiful World.

Hello everyone,
Silvie here. Today it's my turn to share a Saturated Canary creation with you. The image on my card is called 'Beautiful World'. She's gorgeous, isn't she? I colored her up with Copics in one of my favorite color combos - purples (V99, V95, 93, 91, 01). I spent quite a lot of time on coloring the globe, trying to give it a bit realistic look and I have to admit it took my probably as much time as the rest of the image, lol! 
To finish my card, I added some of my favorite embellies - flowers, beaded berries (love berries!), some white lace, a doily and a gorgeous rhinestone butterfly from my stash. Thank you for popping in. Have a lovely day everyone!!!
Hugs
Silvie xxxx

5 comments:

  1. Awesome Silvie! Love the globe. Looks realistic!
    Jasmina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is gorgeous! Thank you for the inspiration! Hugs, Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh. This is AWESOME. You bring everything you touch to life and I so look forward to seeing what you do next. I love this image!!! As always, you rocked this. Your colouring and flower placement is just stunning. FANTASTIC X

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin