Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Birthday Balloons!

Happy happy Tuesday everyone!
It's Joni here, posting another adorable image from Krista.
April kicks off our months (and months and months) of birthdays here in the Wilson household. With extended family members and six children of our own, it's a long and fun party!
Here is a card I made with Birthday Balloons:


I paired this sweetie with papers from My Mind's Eye {Honey}, colored her up with copics, and added mini primas and a ticket sentiment. With all those fun numbers on the patterned paper, I can use this for just about anyone. ;)

Hope you are finding a wonderful reason to celebrate today! Have a great Tuesday and happy crafting to you.

xoxoxox
~*Joni

3 comments:

  1. Wow that is a gorgeous image so beautifully coloured truly beautiful is your card x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Joni,
    I just read your post and I must say your birthday balloon card is so beautiful.. Loved it..

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin