Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Cherry Blossom

Hi everyone, Vicky here today. I made a card for a differnt DT last week, however me & the lovely Becky had the same idea.........great minds think alike lol. So I used it for a different DT this week & thought I would show it here as well.
So here agin is Cherry Blossom, remember she is also in digi now not just rubber.........woo hoo.
I coloured her with distress ink re-fills & markers. I added pearl dots around her using my pearl pen. I also made a bit of a scene using dies. For more info pop on over ot my blog here.
You can of course get this beautiful image & many MANY more over at the Saturated Canary Store.
Go on treat yourself to some gorgeousness ;-)

Tatty bye lovelies, lotsa hugs Vicky xxxx


2 comments:

  1. Whoa... This is so stunningly gorgeous! I am so blown away by the beautiful coloring & all the details.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning Vicky. Love the image, colouring and design. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin